Wednesday 10 April 2013

I Am From a Book


I am from a book.


I am from a world of magic,
Fighting to save it,
Against the most powerful,
Against all odds,
I am the chosen one.

I am from district 9,
Volunteered for the games to save my sister,
The girl on fire,
Must fight for my life.

I am from Sudan,
Escaping the terror,
Coming to America,
Making a career.

I am from a small neighborhood
Protecting my drug abusing mother,
Looking for my sister,
Solving my own mystery.

I am from a wealthy family,
Parents passed in fire,
Moved in with Count Olaf,
Encounter unfortunate events.

I am from a wardrobe,
With strange creatures,
Where we are royalty,
Fighting for Narnia,

I am from regular workday,
Completely flipped around,
Terrible acts of terrorism,
We all fall down.



No comments:

Post a Comment