Tuesday 16 April 2013

English Memories


This is a list of details, phrases, moments from my list of literature that I have read in english. Some of these books I have not read for many years, yet I can still remember these specific details or quotes. I believe that this means the list below has significant meaning in their specific book that has stuck with me through all the years. 


The sound of the conch shell gathering all of the kids together for a meeting.
Harrison breaking out of his restraints and dancing with the female dance.
The tree outside the Radley residence where Boo puts all of the items.
The jail at which Atticus has to defend to make sure Tom Robinson is not killed.
Fair is foul and foul is fair.

1 comment:

  1. I have read many books in my life. And perhaps, sometimes I forget what the plot and characters are. But eventually, when I have a problem, I do remember their conflicts and how they have solve them. Some quotes and passages are always popping out of my mind, even if it is just Harry Potter, or those deep Macbeth passages that have a lot of meaning get me trapped in thought

    ReplyDelete